For purposes of this Agreement, “Site” refers to the Company’s website, which can be accessed at https://www.mksolutions.one
“Service” refers to the Company’s services accessed via the Site, in which users can see what we offer
The terms “we,” “us,” and “our” refer to the Company.
“You” refers to you, as a user of our Site or our Service.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
MK Solutions collects “Non-Personal Information” and “Personal Information” in the categories described below.
MKSolutions will process information about your use of our website and services (“usage data”). The usage data may include
(1) the browser types and versions used
(2) the operating system used by the accessing system
(3) the website from which an accessing system reaches our website (so-called referrers)
(4) the sub-websites
(5) the date and time (so-called timestamp) of access to the Internet site
(6) an Internet protocol address (IP address)
(7) the Internet service provider (ISP) of the accessing system
(8) the geographical location of the user
(9) the page views and site navigation paths
(10) the pattern of the users’ use of the service with regards to timing and frequency
(11) any other similar data and information that may be used in the event of attacks on our information technology systems.
The source of the usage data is Google Analytics. The usage of data collected is needed to
(1) deliver the content of our website correctly
(2) optimise the content of our website as well as any advertisement
(3) ensure the long-term viability of our information technology systems and website technology
(4) provide law enforcement authorities with the information necessary for criminal prosecution in case of a cyber-attack.
In order to process this information, we have legitimate interests in monitoring and improving our website and services.
MKSolutions may process information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications and/or newsletters (“notification data”). Our newsletter may only be received by the user if
(1) the user has a valid email address and
(2) the user registers for the newsletter shipping.
A confirmation email will be sent to the email address registered by a user for the first time for newsletter shipping, for legal reasons, in a double opt-in procedure. The confirmation email is used to prove whether the owner of the email address as the user is authorised to receive the newsletter.
When the user registers for the newsletter, we also store the IP address of the computer system assigned by the Internet service provider (ISP) and used by the user at the time of the registration, as well as the date and time of the registration. The purpose of the collection of this data is to legally protect MKSolutions by ensuring understanding of the possible misuse of the email address of a user at a later date. The personal information collected as part of a registration for the newsletter will only be used to send our newsletter.
The subscription to the newsletter may be terminated by the user at any time. The consent to the storage of personal data, which the user has given prior to the shipping of the newsletter, may be revoked at any time. For the purpose of revoking consent, a corresponding link for unsubscribing is found in each newsletter.
Enquiry data, correspondence data and customer relationship data
MKSolutions may process information contained in any enquiry you submit to us regarding our services and products (“enquiry data”). If a user contacts us via email or via a contact form, the personal information transmitted by the user is automatically stored.
The personal information may include:
(1) the user’s contact information
(2) the user’s name
(3) the name of the user’s employer
(4) the user’s job title or role
(5) the metadata associated with the communication
(6) and information contained in communications between the user and MKSolutions
Such personal data transmitted on a voluntary basis by a user to MKSolutions are stored for the purpose of processing or contacting the user, managing our relationships with customers, keeping records of communication with the user, and promoting our products and services to customers.
HOW WE USE AND SHARE INFORMATION
In general, the Personal Information you provide to us is used to help us communicate with you. For example, we use Personal Information to contact users in response to questions, solicit feedback from users, provide technical support, and inform users about promotional offers.
The legal purpose of the processing of personal data
YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS UNDER THE GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the following data protection rights:
● If you wish to access, correct, update, or request deletion of your personal information, you can do so at any time by emailing email@example.com.
● In addition, you can object to the processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information or request portability of your personal information.
● You have the right to opt-out of marketing communications we send you at any time. You can exercise this right by clicking on the “unsubscribe” or “opt-out” link in the marketing emails we send you. To opt-out of other forms of marketing, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
● Similarly, if we have collected and processed your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect the processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
● You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.
We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy. We may notify you of significant changes to this policy by email or by placing a prominent notice on our site. Significant changes will go into effect 30 days following such notification. Non-material changes or clarifications will take effect immediately. You should periodically check the Site and this privacy page for updates.
This website is owned and operated by MK Solutions.
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
Our data protection officer’s contact details are Mark Keeling.
What our customers say
We have a cream carpet that was looking well used and we were thinking we’d have to replace. However, we thought we’d give it a go-getting it cleaned and MK Solutions has done an amazing job!! It looks brilliant, it’s come up really clean and pile standing more. Really pleased with it!! Really pleased with the quality of work, communications have been great, spot on with reliability, cleaned up everything afterwards, and generally fab people to deal with. Will use again and would highly recommend.
- Tracy Lamb
Even in these difficult times, MK solutions couldn't do enough to help. Without a doubt, I would instantly recommend their services. My big rug (10 x 6 ft ) and thick was quoted and reasonably priced. Picked up within 24 hours and returned 48 hours later looking as good as new. Very satisfied and will be using them in the future to clean my house carpets. Thank you, Mark, an excellent job done with the utmost professionalism from start to finish. So nice to find local companies that supply services as good as this.
- Desmond Brown
My carpets not even dry yet but I am super happy with the results of my lounge carpet clean. It’s clean, smells amazing and I can see the pile that’s been missing for years! Will definitely use again and recommend!”
- Anna Cowley
I would definitely recommend and use this service again. Professional and friendly and my hallway stairs are transformed! Thank you, Mark.
- Papa Wilkinson
Mark came and done my front room, the back room and my boy's room. Done an amazing job and I'm really happy with the result. And will definitely go to him again. Very friendly guy. 100% recommend.
- Nicole Charmaine
Very pleased with my end of tenancy clean and carpet cleaning. A very nice friendly couple who are very professional and good at what they do. Would highly recommend them.
- Sara Fletcher
Prompt, professional and excellent service. All of my questions answered promptly and professionally. End result superb. Before and after photos provided for comparison and end of tenancy evidence. Would recommend.
- Martyn S
Friendly and professional service. What a pleasure to have MK Solutions round to my home today. Very friendly and professional service with amazing attention to detail. Will be recommending them to friends and family. Thank you, guys.
- Terry G
Thank you, Mark! Mark is a consummate professional in his field. His personal presentation is of a caring and competent person and the work is likewise excellent with all customer expectations and details fully explained. I would very happily use this service again and have no hesitation in recommending to others.
- Steve F